Tuesday 18 October 2011

Little bit of everything...

Well after 2 weeks in Newquay I am so glad to be home....there's definitly no place like home! We havent come home £25k richer...just a couple of hundred. Seems the weather wasnt that great had a bit of time to have a play wth some new nail varnishes.
6 weeks ago i had my first try with the CNDworld Shellac nails to help grow my own nails and after 6 weeks i cant believe how long my nails are...after many years being a nail biter i finally have nice nails! Here is the link to read about CNDworld Shellac http://www.cnd.com/Products/Color/shellac-hello.aspx I have also been using the CND world solar oil every evening,just rubbing it into the cuticles. I think it was £2.75 for a 3.7ml which is a travel size which will last me 2 or 3 months maybe more. Highly recommended....


My own nails...very proud!

These are my new nail varnishes.




The 3 MUA varnishes were a £1 each, they do need 2 coats but do last a while with a good top coat. Great shades! (from left to right shade numbers 9,4,21)

I'm loving the 'instant effects' from Barry M I was unsure if id get the same great effect as the O.P.I  range however i am really surprised and at £3.99 a bottle (thats a offer price saving of a £1) its great! I thought i would just try the pink over a few base colours i had at the time to see which one i preferred, i reckon the pink goes quite well with any colour.


Experimenting....was bored.com


I wore the white 'instant effects' over the 'mint green' also from the Barry M range. Loving pastel colours at the minute.



mint green base shade

  
  

 I am absolutly loving my toes at the min...base colour is O.P.I planks alot,then the pink crackle instant effects with a top coat of the NYC glitter polish (see last post)...they are so glittery!






One of my recent outfits from a meal out with Leigh down Newquay i wore my navy super skinny jeans from Tesco,black vest top from dorothy perkins and shirt from Select, i bought my clutch bag that day from dorothy perkins in the sale £16 down to £5!,with black wedges (which leigh missed off)...


I also wore my black and silver glitter headband..which i have had for couple of years so cant remember where it was from think it was only a few quid...but LOVE it!





My make-up for the night
I must comment about a couple of things i have mentioned in previous posts that i have tested and absolutly love...one is the Batiste dry shampoo if youve not tried it get it! its fabulous and does wonders for your hair. The pic in this post and previous post from my nights out i have used it both times. I have washed my hair in the morning and roughly 12 hours later used it saved a lot of time instead of me re washing my hair. Secondly the Maybelline gel eyeliner, i have always struggled with liquid eyeliner but this is soooo easy to use and no mess,the brush is angled too which helps!!!


                         With love Tara...xxx

No comments: